Finance Honda Service Work & Parts near Leesville, LA
WHATEVER YOU NEED
BDS & WALKER CAN GET YOU BACK ON THE ROAD
Looking to schedule Honda service or buy genuine Honda parts, but strapped for cash? Affording the maintenance your vehicle deserves is now easier than ever when you finance Honda parts and service at our Honda dealership near Leesville, LA. Through our new partnership with BDS Tire & Auto Repair Group, financing Honda repair orders from $350 to $7,500 is quick and simple. Whether you have poor credit or lack established credit history, you can still qualify if you have a checking account and steady income. You won’t have to pay interest on your Honda service and parts purchases, just a flat fee. Bring your car, truck, SUV or van to the Walker Honda service center, and let us take care of your Honda repairs and tire installations!
- No credit needed!
- Must have a checking account and a steady source of income.
- Must be 18 years or older.
How It Works:
- Finance up to $7,500 of Honda service work and parts.
- Pay just $39 to drive your Honda home today!
- You can make low monthly payments with a 12-month payback rate, or take advantage of our 100-day cash buyout and payoff your lease when it’s best for you.
- You won’t have to pay interest on your Honda service and parts purchases, just a flat fee.
- Visit the Walker Honda service center and let us take care of your Honda repairs and service needs!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Am I purchasing the merchandise from my local dealer?
- No! You’re leasing the merchandise from BDS.
- How is a lease different from a loan?
- BDS offers lease-purchase agreements, meaning there are no rates or APRs attached. Rental fees will be included in each payment. Lease feesare based on a combination of the finance company’s proprietary underwriting process and customer provided information.
- Is there an interest rate associated with the lease?
- No! Instead, there will be a rental fee for the lease, which will be included in each payment.
- Will I own the merchandise or repairs?
- Yes, when you have made all the necessary payments to acquire ownership.
- When are the payments due?
- Each payment will be deducted from the account that you provide at the beginning of your lease. Deductions will be scheduled on the day following your regular payday.
- Can I pay off my lease before the 12 months?
- Yes! BDS offers a 100-day cash buyout. You’re also welcome to buyout your lease before the 12 months and enjoy discounted rental fees.
- If I buyout the lease before the 100 days, what will I pay?
- The 100-day buyout includes no lease fees and only the original lease amount of the merchandiseor repairs plus initial processing fee, which is an average of $39.
- Who will install my merchandise or repair my vehicle?
- BDS will sublet all installation and repairs to your local dealer.
- Who will warranty my tires or repairs?
- You will return to your local dealer for warranty concerns.